Modified Bridge Breastplate - Matching Elastic
MODIFIED BRIDGE BREASTPLATE - Black & Havana
Our modified bridge elastic 3 point breastplates gives you the best of both worlds.
Designed to give maximum stability and reach for the horse without the added top straps of the five point. Made with double elastics to reduce stretch over time, they still retain enough give to allow your horse full reach at gallop.
The front medical grade gel padded with leather outer panel allows the breastplate a pressure free area that aides in stability & comfort. The martingale rings can be completely removed and have 3 points of adjustment: the clip, the buckle and both straps. You can also remove the clip if you need to shorten the ring set even more.
The girth strap, from the breastplate to the girth, is padded with medical grade gel padding encased in a leather outer at the top to reduce a pressure point. It is fully adjustable in length and includes a clip for easy attachment to the girth. This clip can be easily removed if needed. The chest strap can also be completely removed so you have multiple options XC.
Why choose Flexible Fit?
We have worked extremely hard for over 10 years to bring to you a brand that we love. We do not compromise on quality and stand by our products with a two-year guarantee.
We want every horse to have a bridle that fits. If you ever buy an item from us that does not fit, or you don’t like the style, you can swap it out. Our goal is for you and your horse to be happy, and a correctly fitted bridle plays a huge role in that.
Our bridles are made from the highest quality English Sedgwick leather, vegetable tanned for longevity and softness. You won’t find another bridle on the market that has such a nice feel straight out of the box.
Hand made with the highest quality craftsmanship; our leather goods are stitched at 10-12 stitches per inch. It’s the little details that give you the ultimate touch of luxury.
If you are ever unsure about what size to buy, we have compiled extensive measuring guides and information pages. Check some of these out to discover why you need a bridle that fits. We are always happy to give a helping hand to ensure the best possible fit, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Elastic Breastplates For Horses
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leder-Fett (Leather Grease) or Effax Leder Balsam (Leather Balm) to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
When products with a major fault are too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove, because of the very nature of the fault, the seller becomes responsible for the initial cost of returning the products. For example, if the fault has made the product too dangerous or fragile to deal with without expensive expert assistance.
The seller needs to pay the necessary shipping costs, or otherwise collect the products, within a reasonable time of being notified that the consumer has rejected the productsWhen consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, we may still choose to give a refund, exchange or credit note.Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.
Beautiful breast collar. Flexible Fit items always have soft high quality leather. Fast shipping too! Love everything I order.
The Flexifit Modified Bridge Breastplate has become my go-to item for cross country.
Double elastics allow full freedom of movement at the gallop and over big fences, without the worry of any stretching out over time.
Medical grade gel padding encased in leather on the front of the breastplate and the girth strap helps relieve pressure points while not compromising on stability and comfort.