Plain Raised Wave Havana Snaffle Bridle with Reins
CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION ETA 4 WEEKS.
RESERVE NOW SO YOU DONT MISS OUT (NO MONEY DOWN)
Havana Snaffle Bridle with Plain Wave Raised Havana Browband and Plain Straight Raised Cavesson Converter Noseband with biogrip reins with continental stoppers
This bridle features a traditional raised (rolled) style browband in a wave t design.
The noseband is a cavesson, meaning that it has a simple single buckle closure. The strap from one side of the noseband connects directly to the buckle on the opposite side. This is different to a crank style closure as it does not fold back on itself. This style features a movable chin pad that sits between the horse’s skin and the buckle, providing an even amount of padding on both sides of the buckle.
This converter noseband has the option to completely remove the flash and tab. Perfect for riders that never, or only sometimes, use a flash. This option allows a clean streamlined noseband once the flash is removed, but still allows for the use of a flash when one is needed.
With a monocrown construction, all straps in this bridle are buckled on both sides of the poll. This allows the crown piece itself to consist of a singular leather piece, effectively reducing pressure on the highly sensitive poll and ear areas.
Featuring stainless steel hardware, buckle cheekpieces, and the highest quality leather construction, this bridle will last for years to come.
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leder-Fett (Leather Grease) or Effax Leder Balsam (Leather Balm) to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
When products with a major fault are too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove, because of the very nature of the fault, the seller becomes responsible for the initial cost of returning the products. For example, if the fault has made the product too dangerous or fragile to deal with without expensive expert assistance.
The seller needs to pay the necessary shipping costs, or otherwise collect the products, within a reasonable time of being notified that the consumer has rejected the productsWhen consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, we may still choose to give a refund, exchange or credit note.Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.
We Also Recommend
Black English Bridle 5 Row Split Wave with Padded Leather Reins