Fancy Stitch Cavesson Bridle with Plaited Reins
Stunning anatomically designed bridle that focuses on reducing pressure on the most sensitive areas of your horses head. Designed with a straight noseband and browband with fancy stitch detailing and contrast stitching. The cavesson noseband is padded for comfort with a leather buckle cover to prevent pinching. It comes with a converter and flash that can be completely removed if not needed.
The crown piece is padded with subtle anatomical cutbacks behind the ears, providing comfort and pressure relief to the sensitive structures around the ears and poll. The noseband has a single buckle with the strap passing over the poll. The cheek pieces feature billets/hooks for an elegant, minimalist finish. This bridle is perfect for competition or training.
This bridle comes with plaited leather reins with matching fancy stitch detailing. Does not include bit.
Please note the cheekpieces are 5/8" wide.
This bridle is seconds stock and is not eligible for return or exchange. Bridles may have small flaws including but not limited to - tight keepers, small flaws in leather, and tight buckle holes. All bridles are functional and usable.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS BRIDLE IS NOT AVAILABLE UNDER OUR MIX AND MATCH TERMS. IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN A COMPLETE SIZE.
About the Brand - Flexible Fit Equestrian has been providing quality English horse tack and supplies for over 10 years. We strive to produce high quality, affordable equestrian equipment and accessories that provides your horse with the comfort they need to perform.
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Tattersalls Soap to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
- Under Virginia State Law we offer the cooling off refund option where the customers have three days after purchase to request a full refund for any reasonable reason.
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
When products with a major fault are too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove, because of the very nature of the fault, the seller becomes responsible for the initial cost of returning the products. For example, if the fault has made the product too dangerous or fragile to deal with without expensive expert assistance.
The seller needs to pay the necessary shipping costs, or otherwise collect the products, within a reasonable time of being notified that the consumer has rejected the productsWhen consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, we may still choose to give a refund, exchange or credit note.Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.