Black Snaffle Bridle 'Levi'
Black Snaffle Bridle Clincher Wave Silver Pipe with Anatomical Raised Silver Pipe Converter Crank Noseband
This complete Snaffle bridle is part of our Black English Leather range, hand crafted from the finest quality English leather and padded with our unique gel to create one of the most luxurious and comfortable bridles on the market. This bridle does not include reins. This bridle uses our tried and tested gel padding for an unsurpassed level of comfort for your horse. Padding the crownpiece, noseband, and browband, this gel is activated by your horse's body heat and moulds to the shape of their head with use.
The crownpiece is cut back behind the ears for comfort. With a monocrown construction, all straps in this bridle are buckled on both sides of the poll. This allows the crown piece itself to consist of a singular leather piece, effectively reducing pressure on the highly sensitive poll and ear areas. Featuring stainless steel hardware, billeted cheekpieces, and the highest quality leather construction, this bridle will last you years to come.
The classic clincher browband has updated in a wave shape with silver piping.
The noseband is a crank noseband, meaning that the closure of the noseband folds back on itself before buckling. This style of closure can sometimes have a bad reputation, however these nosebands can and should be done loosely. When buckled correctly, this type of closure provides an even pressure over the entire surface of the noseband which helps to remove any possible pressure points and increase overall comfort for the horse.
This converter noseband has the option to completely remove the flash and tab. Perfect for riders that never, or only sometimes, use a flash. This option allows a clean streamlined noseband once the flash is removed, but still allows for the use of a flash when one is needed.
This noseband is cut in our anatomical style. It is widest at the bridge of the horses nose, to effectively reduce pressure over this sensitive area, and tapers off to a narrower width at the sides of the face. This reduces the amount of noseband that sits behind the bit, helping to alleviate any possible irritation involving the cheekpiece, bit, or cheeks of the horse.
If you need to mix and match sizes or would like a different combination please use our mix and match bridle builder.
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leder-Fett (Leather Grease) or Effax Leder Balsam (Leather Balm) to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
When products with a major fault are too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove, because of the very nature of the fault, the seller becomes responsible for the initial cost of returning the products. For example, if the fault has made the product too dangerous or fragile to deal with without expensive expert assistance.
The seller needs to pay the necessary shipping costs, or otherwise collect the products, within a reasonable time of being notified that the consumer has rejected the productsWhen consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, we may still choose to give a refund, exchange or credit note.Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.
Good quality, supple leather. The only issue I had was that some of the leather loops you slide cheek pieces through were too tight.
Thank you for your review! Our leather quality is something we are truly proud of. Our leather keepers are designed to fit quite snug at first, so with years and years of riding, they do not stretch to become sloppy.
If you feel they are excessively tight right now, heres a tip! You can put some of your leather conditioning cream on the keeper, let it 'soak in' for a couple minutes, then use a hoofpick to gently stretch the keeper.
Since leather is a natural sponge-like material, it will expand and contract with moisture. Hope this helps!