Black Snaffle Bridle 'Couture'
Black Snaffle Bridle Princess Wave Clear Crystal Browband with an Anatomical Raised Patent Converter Crank Noseband
This complete Snaffle bridle is part of our Black English Leather range, hand crafted from the finest quality English leather and padded with our unique gel to create one of the most luxurious and comfortable bridles on the market. This bridle does not include reins. This bridle uses our tried and tested gel padding for an unsurpassed level of comfort for your horse. Padding the crownpiece, noseband, and browband, this gel is activated by your horse's body heat and moulds to the shape of their head with use.
The crownpiece is cut back behind the ears for comfort. With a monocrown construction, all straps in this bridle are buckled on both sides of the poll. This allows the crown piece itself to consist of a singular leather piece, effectively reducing pressure on the highly sensitive poll and ear areas. Featuring stainless steel hardware, billeted cheekpieces, and the highest quality leather construction, this bridle will last you years to come.
This is the browband where you stand out from the crowd. You want to make a statement on the centreline, the warm up or for your friends at the barn. The Swarovski elements in clear crystal shimmer in the light. The wave shape is subtle and not deep.
This noseband is cut in our anatomical style. It is widest at the bridge of the horse’s nose, to effectively reduce pressure over this sensitive area, and tapers off to a narrower width at the sides of the face. This reduces the amount of noseband that sits behind the bit, helping to alleviate any possible irritation involving the cheekpiece, bit, or cheeks of the horse.
The noseband is a crank noseband, meaning that the closure of the noseband folds back on itself before buckling. This style of closure can sometimes have a bad reputation, however these nosebands can and should be done loosely. When buckled correctly, this type of closure provides an even pressure over the entire surface of the noseband which helps to remove any possible pressure points and increase overall comfort for the horse.
This converter noseband has the option to completely remove the flash and tab. Perfect for riders that never, or only sometimes, use a flash. This option allows a clean streamlined noseband once the flash is removed, but still allows for the use of a flash when one is needed.
The patent adds an extra shine while still providing a subtle finish.
Why choose Flexible Fit?
We have worked extremely hard for over 10 years to bring to you a brand that we love. We do not compromise on quality and stand by our products with a two-year guarantee.
We want every horse to have a bridle that fits. If you ever buy an item from us that does not fit, or you don’t like the style, you can swap it out. Our goal is for you and your horse to be happy, and a correctly fitted bridle plays a huge role in that.
Our bridles are made from the highest quality English Sedgwick leather, vegetable tanned for longevity and softness. You won’t find another bridle on the market that has such a nice feel straight out of the box.
Hand made with the highest quality craftsmanship, our leather goods are stitched at 10-12 stitches per inch. It’s the little details that give you the ultimate touch of luxury.
If you are ever unsure about what size to buy, we have compiled extensive measuring guides and information pages. Check some of these out to discover why you need a bridle that fits. We are always happy to give a helping hand to ensure the best possible fit, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Follow our sponsored rider to see Flexible Fit in action
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Tattersalls Soap to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
- Under Virginia State Law we offer the cooling off refund option where the customers have three days after purchase to request a full refund for any reasonable reason.
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
When products with a major fault are too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove, because of the very nature of the fault, the seller becomes responsible for the initial cost of returning the products. For example, if the fault has made the product too dangerous or fragile to deal with without expensive expert assistance.
The seller needs to pay the necessary shipping costs, or otherwise collect the products, within a reasonable time of being notified that the consumer has rejected the productsWhen consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
In some of these situations, we may still choose to give a refund, exchange or credit note.Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.